Saturday 24 September 2011

Back to basics

Today has been a day for me to fiddle and play with the layout of this page. My head is filled with so many ideas but first I need to make sure it feels right which I think I've done. After hours of playing with fonts I'm sure I've gone back to one from the beginning!

So to keep the boys happy and keep their advice cheerful I made a quick batch of cupcakes.

These are Strawberry Cheesecake cupcakes from the Hummingbird Bakery Cookbook, first time we have tried these but everything else from the book has always been a success.

Now for a nice cup of tea and one of those cakes if there are any left!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I know time is precious, so thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...