Wednesday 17 October 2012

Blimey Wednesday already!

Well, my progress this week has been pretty good and pretty bad! I did make it to Ally Pally on Saturday to the Knitting and Stitching show and spent a few hours wandering around, I'll show you my purchases and some wonderful work I saw (drooled over) later this week!

So, I've made very little progress on my Spinning Stars, only one made this week!
 But, have three more laid out ready for sewing.

My big effort this week has been into my baubles for my Vintage Holiday Quilt. Six made this week taking me up to 9 only another 3 to go.


My favourites are these two!

I'm thinking of sashing them in the grey I used for the tops of the baubles and then bordering it in the red and white polka dot, because I love that fabric! The more I'm using it in the blocks, the more I'm falling for it.

My Music Box Jumper dress has now been cut! I decided to make a trial one in chambray instead of muslin, just because I saw it in John Lewis and forgot I was meant to be making a mock one!
Well, thats my wip's for this week. I've made no progress on my knitted wrist warmers so will have to get a move on with those!
I'm linking up with 


                                                               

5 comments :

  1. I love those ornaments! Might have to do the quilt along a little late and make my own... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your spinning stars look lovely together and I love the polka dots in your ornaments too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Christmas ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I especially love your Vintage Holiday! Is that Joy? I have a mini charm pack of Joy which I am going to use on some Christmas cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally love your baubles quilt! that is going to be awesome!
    & I love the spinning stars too! Hmmm... which could I fit in first! Well done!

    ReplyDelete

I know time is precious, so thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...