Friday 28 March 2014

Letters

I ……
have gotten the sewing machine out last night!! WooHoo!
I didn't realise I was missing it as much as I was.
These letters are from the Moda Blog Hop Spell it with Fabric patterns (they have taken down the original post with all the links for the letters so I had to do a bit of tinternet searching!!) and will be a birthday cushion for a friends daughter at the end of April.
I was completely inspired by this quilt by Jessie and I really really have to add this to my have to make quilt list!!
I just wish I'd have had the brain power to make a NAN for Sunday!!! Doh!
be I'll get it done for the mothers birthday in May! 

I've not got any handmade Mother's Day presents to give this year! Have you? I must plan better!  



5 comments :

  1. The letters look great, cute fabrics! Just reminded me I need to get making quick for Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The letters look great, cute fabrics! Just reminded me I need to get making quick for Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not only did I have something, I had to make it early as she waltzed off to India last Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They will make a lovely cushion, shame that the original instructions were so difficult to find though. They are such useful patterns to have around.

    ReplyDelete

I know time is precious, so thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...