Saturday 12 April 2014

FAL 2014 - Q2 List

So the list is growing and I think That Katy is going to tell me off!!
The first is the 2 things that I am carrying over from Q1!

Baby Girl Quilt

HST cushion

Then from the new WIP's I want MAY to be finished and turned into a cushion quickly! It's her birthday soon….

Then this Swoon that I have decided on, with white…. needs to to be made and completed!!!!!

And these blocks need to be turned into something….anything, a quilt or cushion!
I think thats it! Not much compared to the last list…….
but, I really think I have forgotten lots……….
I thank the lovely and very had working Katy for this years FAL!
Finish Along 2014

3 comments :

  1. You can add to is as much as you like as long as you don't make me finish them ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your list isn't so bad when you compare it to Nicky's, Trudi's or Susan's ;o) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. definitely a do-able list, although the Swoon will take a while!

    ReplyDelete

I know time is precious, so thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...