Sunday 22 March 2015

Sorbet Churn Dash Update #4

This week I have had blocks arriving from three lovely people.
First up are these 4 blocks from Jen (The Lilac Cat)

Next to arrive were 2 blocks from Kelly.

And lastly 2 blocks from Melissa all the the way from America!!
Thanks so much ladies, this brings our block total to 60 of the 98 blocks needed. We still have a way to go to get that second quilt made, so I know I keep asking.......but if you have a spare half hour to make a block, it would really make a difference. 

1 comment :

  1. It's great that you're onto quilt two. It you're short of blocks for it shout and I'll make you some more.

    ReplyDelete

I know time is precious, so thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...